1. The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health at the time of sale. Puppy will be up-to-date on immunizations and has received appropriate de-worming.
2. Your Teddy Bear Puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to two years from its birth date. This includes the following conditions: epilepsy, deafness, blindness, liver shunt, or heart murmur. This guarantee does not include viral illnesses, infections, hernias, hypoglycemia, intestinal parasites, giardia or coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
3. Purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within (3-5) business days of the delivery date. If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the puppy may be exchanged with a healthy puppy of the same quality and breed providing the dog is returned within three (3-5) business days.
4. If it is determined the puppy has a genetic disorder or debilitating congenital defect within two years of purchase, the Buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter or reimbursement of veterinary expenses related to that illness up to the purchase price of the original puppy. With either option you have the choice to keep or return the affected puppy. The Buyer is responsible for the delivery of the replacement puppy and/or return of original puppy.
5. The Breeder has made a reasonable judgment regarding the eventual adult coat of the puppy as well as an estimated adult weight. However, as these are living beings, this judgment does not guarantee the eventual adult coat nor is there a guarantee of the eventual allergy-friendliness, degree of shedding,or color of the coat at maturity as well as the size of the dog.
6. If your Teddy Bear Puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 2 years of its birth date, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the licensed veterinarian must be provided and the microchips must match Avid/seller’s records. The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
7. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred. The seller assumes no responsibility for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or behavior problems. Once the puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for your puppy.
8. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
9. Purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heart worm preventative, provide adequate housing according to state law; confine the animal in a fenced yard or a kennel run, or walk on leash, but not restrain the dog on rope or chain.
10. Purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the puppy for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.
SELLERS STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THEIR DOG:
1. Feed them only a premium quality food.
2. Maintain them at a healthy weight.
3. Keep annual veterinary appointments for him/her.
4. Provide basic obedience training within the first year.
5. Be careful about overexposure. Puppies should not be brought to a heavy dog traffic public place (i.e. pet store or dog park) until they have completed their full cycle of vaccinations due to risk of contagious illness.
6. Postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after the puppy is over 1 year of age.
-Guarantee Conditions updated May 2020-
If you have anymore questions about our Guarantee and Conditions, or our Teddy Bear Shichon, Shihpoo puppies for sale, send us an email anytime!
Copyright © 2021 StonyRidge Puppies - All Rights Reserved.
Shichon Breeder in Iowa, Shihpoo Breeder in Iowa, Teddy Bear Breeder in Iowa, Teddy Bear Breeders, Shichon Breeders, Shih poo Breeders, Shichon puppies for sale, Shihpoo puppies for sale, Teddy Bear puppies for sale.
Teddy Bear Shichon and Shihpoo Puppies for sale